Truxall Scholarship Fund - No. 2 The Truxall Scholarship Fund - No. 2 was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation by the late John D. S. Truxall. Mr. Truxall loved the law and practiced well into his 90's. He was well traveled, an urbane gentleman, and dedicated to the education of new lawyers, especially those who could not afford legal education without financial assistance. Scholarships awarded to law students enrolled at the University of Pittsburgh.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years if they have maintained a 'B' average.
Application Period Closes: More information about the application period for this scholarship will be available soon.
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- Pursue a degree or studies in law.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
How to Apply
- Check with the scholarship contact listed below.