Weimann Family Teaching Scholarship Fund
The Weimann Family Teaching Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to provide educational assistance to students wishing to attain a graduate degree in the field of education.
Average Award: $10,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh as a graduate student.
- Graduated from a Pittsburgh Public school.
- Pursue a degree or studies in education.
- Demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit a current resume or CV.
- Submit a high school transcript from Pittsburgh Public Schools.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
Rochelle L. Woods, Ph.D. Executive Director of Administration University of Pittsburgh School of Education 5605 Posvar Hall (412) 648-7056 Rlw75 [at] pitt.edu