L. J. Hancock Music Fund The L. J. Hancock Music Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to benefit Norwin Band Alumni who are pursuing a degree in music or dance.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 3/15/2024
- Attend Norwin High School as a graduating senior.
- Pursue a degree or studies in music or dance.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR a 2- or 4-year college or university.
- Be an alumnus of the Norwin High School Band.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.