L. J. Hancock Music Fund The L. J. Hancock Music Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to benefit Norwin Band Alumni who are pursuing a degree in music or dance.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Pursue a degree or studies in music or dance.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend a 4-year college or university and be entering the junior or senior year.
- Be an alumnus of the Norwin High School Band.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.