Camille Mauclair/Duquesne Club Employees Scholarship Fund The Camille Mauclair/Duquesne Club Employees Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to assist children of Duquesne Club employees in realizing their educational goals.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
- Attend high school as a graduating senior OR be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be the child of a Duquesne Club employee credited with at least 1,000 hours of service in the preceding year and whose work schedule will call for completion of 1,000 hours of service in the year in which application is made. Children of highly compensated employees as defined in the Duquesne Club 401(k) plan document will not be considered.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone in the community who is not related to you.
- Submit your application via email to email@example.com.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.