Marguerite Young Endowment Fund The Marguerite Young Endowment Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for students who plan to study theology. Marguerite Young was a sincere Christian woman who was a faithful member of her church and an unwavering supporter of theological education for the training of faithful Christian ministers.
Average Award: $1,500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend a Protestant seminary as a master of Divinity candidate, preparing for full-time ministry and/or be a seminary intern working at a Protestant Church as a requirement for the degree program. Must have completed the credit equivalent of at least one full year of enrollment in the degree program.
- Pursue a degree or studies in theology.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
- Submit proof of acceptance from the seminary, college or university you will be attending AND a copy of the most current seminary internship or field education placement job description.