Sister Mary Daniel Ruffing Nursing Scholarship Fund The Sister Mary Daniel Ruffing Nursing Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for graduate and undergraduate students in a professional nursing program.
Average Award: $2,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend an undergraduate or graduate Professional Nursing program in Western Pennsylvania.
- Reside in Western Pennsylvania.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Have completed the first year of study.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Preference will be given to undergraduate students. If none are qualified then graduate students will be considered.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.