St. Francis School of Nursing Alumni of Pgh Scholarship Fund The St. Francis School of Nursing Alumni of Pittsburgh Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for graduate and undergraduate students in a professional nursing program.
Average Award: $2,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend an undergraduate or graduate Professional Nursing program in Western Pennsylvania.
- Reside in Western Pennsylvania.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Have completed the first year of study.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Preference will be given to undergraduate students. If none are qualified then graduate students will be considered.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.