Suzanne M. Lynch Memorial Scholarship Fund The Suzanne M. Lynch Memorial Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created by friends, colleagues, and loved ones to honor the memory of a talented young woman who cherished family and friends. She had a passion for life and a smile that will never be forgotten.
Average Award: $1,700
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend an institution of higher education in Western Pennsylvania as an undergraduate rising junior/senior or a graduate level student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in interior design or a related field such as an architectural design program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be a United States citizen.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a non-relative, sealed and signed.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.