Microbac Scholarship Fund The Microbac Scholarship Fund was created to benefit children of Microbac Laboratories, Inc. employees and to encourage the pursuit of careers in the sciences.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 4/1/2024
- Attend a full-time 4-year undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university. Undergraduates must have completed the sophomore year.
- Have one year of employee status at Microbac to be considered an eligible employee.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Be the child, under the age of 25, of an eligible Microbac Laboratories employee. Children of the Board of Directors or the Executive Committee may not apply.
- Preference will be given to students enrolled in a "hard" science-related major such as chemistry, biology, microbiology, geology, physics, food science, environmental science, pharmaceutical science, etc.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your FAFSA Submission Summary (FSS). If you have not already received your FSS, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference: one from an educational source and one from a community source.
- Submit the name of parent employed by Microbac Laboratories and their office location.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.