Business & Professional Women's Club of Latrobe, PA Scholarship The Business & Professional Women's Club of Latrobe (BPW) Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County to provide educational funding for high school seniors who exhibit excellence in a well-rounded educational extracurricular program.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/16/2024
Application Period Closes: 3/15/2024
- Attend Greater Latrobe, Derry Area or Greensburg Central Catholic high schools as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Latrobe or Derry Area, PA.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a Guidance Counselor, a teacher, or an employer/supervisor.