Stephanie Lynn Nicholas Scholarship Fund The Stephanie Lynn Nicholas Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County to provide scholarship support for a Kiski Area High School seniors who will continue their education at a two-year or four-year college/university and major in business, accounting, marketing, finance, business management or other related fields
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 3/15/2024
- Attend Kiski Area High School as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Westmoreland County.
- Pursue a degree or studies in business, accounting, marketing, finance, business management or other related fields.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.