John C. Yencha Memorial Medical Scholarship Fund The John C. Yencha Memorial Medical Scholarship Fund was created for graduates of Mount Pleasant Area High School interested in studying medicine.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Multi-Year Award (up to 4 years).
- Graduated from Mount Pleasant Area High School.
- Pursue a degree or studies in medicine.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.