Michele Pappas Scholarship Fund The Michele Pappas Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to graduating seniors from the Burgettstown Middle/Senior High School.
Average Award: $1,500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend Burgettstown Middle/Senior High School as a graduating senior.
- Have plans to continue higher education within seven months of graduation.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to students who have exhibited scholarship, leadership, school spirit and community pride through participation in activities that highlight these characteristics.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one reference letter from any two of the following: 1. A teacher from grades 9-12 who has direct knowledge of the applicant's academic qualifications. 2. An individual who will be able to speak directly to the applicant's leadership abilities or community price. 3. An adult (non-relative) who can speak to the applicant's work ethic, reliability and maturity.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.