Anita Doyle Memorial Scholarship Fund The Anita Doyle Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County to provide scholarship support to a Hempfield Area High School graduating senior who has demonstrated a continued commitment to education and is a student of good standing. The applicant must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or above throughout high school. In addition they should be able to articulate how they have sought to work hard and be committed to education, while demonstrating a financial need.
Average Award: $2,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/16/2024
Application Period Closes: 3/15/2024
- Attend Hempfield Area High School as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Westmoreland County.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 (88%).
- Plan to attend a 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.