Anita Doyle Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Anita Doyle Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County to provide scholarship support to a Hempfield Area High School graduating senior who has demonstrated a continued commitment to education and is a student of good standing. The applicant must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 (88%) or above throughout high school. In addition they should be able to articulate how they have sought to work hard and be committed to education, while demonstrating a financial need.
Average Award $1500
- Attend Hempfield Area High School as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Westmoreland County.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 (88%).
- Plan to attend a 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Julianne Scott, Hempfield High School. Telephone: 724-850-2068. Email: scottj [at] hasdpa.net