C. D. Gates, Jr. and Dr. Rebecca Gates Scholarship Fund The C. D. Gates, Jr. and Dr. Rebecca Gates Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for 3rd and 4th year law students at Duquesne University School of Law.
Average Award: $500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend Duquesne University School of Law.
- Pursue a degree or studies in law.
- Have an interest in advocating for underserved youth (abused or neglected youth in the court system) or neighborhood legal assistance and support.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be a 3rd or 4th year law student.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from an individual not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.