Eugene Rullo Chemistry Scholarship Fund The Eugene Rullo Chemistry Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County to provide a source of financial assistance to students attending St. Vincent College, majoring in chemistry or mathematics and having demonstrated financial need.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single Year
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/15/2023
- Attend St. Vincent College as a rising junior or senior undergraduate student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in chemistry or mathematics. A preference will be given to chemistry students.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Preference will be given to lifelong/long-term residents of Westmoreland County.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.