Jean A. Walsh Scholarship Fund The Jean A. Walsh Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to provide scholarships to graduating high school seniors with residence in Allegheny, Washington or Westmoreland counties who will attend Duquesne University's School of Music as an undergraduate student enrolled in the Music Therapy degree.
Average Award: $12,000 over 4 years.
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain degree status in Music Therapy at Duquesne University.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Allegheny, Washington or Westmoreland Counties of Pennsylvania.
- Pursue a degree or studies in Music Therapy
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend Duquesne University's School of Music as an undergraduate student.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.