Herbert A. and Charles E. Kester Scholarship Fund The Herbert A & Charles E Kester Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation by Kevin & Tracy Walsh to honor the memory of their dear friend Charles Kester & his father Herbert by providing funds for students who will be attending The University of Pittsburgh & will be pursing a degree or studies in Education. Both Herbert & Charles strongly believed in giving back & helping others when they could, this scholarship continues their legacy.
Average Award: $8,000 over 4 years.
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain enrollment and major requirements.
Application Period Closes: Inquire with the scholarship contact.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Allegheny, Washington or Westmoreland Counties of Pennsylvania.
- Pursue a degree or studies in education.
- Plan to attend University of Pittsburgh as an undergraduate incoming freshman.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student.
How to Apply
The financial aid office at the University of Pittsburgh.