Barbara A. Walter Scholarship Fund The Barbara A. Walter Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to students of the University of Pittsburgh's School of Medicine focusing on oncology.
Average Award: $2,000 per year.
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain full-time enrollment and a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
Application Period Closes: Inquire with the scholarship contact.
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
- Reside in Allegheny, Washington or Westmoreland Counties of Pennsylvania.
- Pursue a degree or studies in oncology.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.