Rolling Rock Employee Scholarship Fund The Rolling Rock Employee Scholarship Fund was created to provide assistance to children of Rolling Rock Club employees in realizing their educational goals.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 11/15/2021
Application Period Closes: 3/15/2022
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or an institution of higher education as an undergraduate student.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be an employee of Rolling Rock Club, or the child of an employee, credited with at least 2 years of service (hire date prior to 4/1/2020).
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a member of your community.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.
- Submit proof of Rolling Rock employment by stating the employee's name and date of hire.