St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Legacy Scholarship Fund The St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Legacy Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for an incoming freshman, with preference to female students, at Seton-La Salle Catholic High School who demonstrates talent, merit, service to church and community and has an admiration for the examples of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton.
Average Award: $4,000 Over 4 Years
Award Type: Multi-Year Award (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0. Scholarship will be renewable annually if recipient maintains a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Student will be ineligible for the renewal if they do not remain in good standing.
- Attend Seton-La Salle Catholic High School as an incoming freshman.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Be a student who demonstrates talent, merit, service to church and community and has an admiration for the examples of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton.
- Preference will be given to female students.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit one letter of endorsement from your principal, teacher, scout leader, or other individual not related to you.
- Submit contact information for a sponsor who is an Elizabeth Seton or Seton-LaSalle alumna.