Braddock Citizen Scholarship Fund The Braddock Citizen Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for students living in Braddock, Pennsylvania or zip code 15104 who are attending or planning to attend a two or four year college.
Average Award: $8,000-$12,000 over 4 years
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain degree status and a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
- Attend Woodland Hills or Propel high schools as a graduating senior or an institution of higher education as an undergraduate student after graduating from Woodland Hills or Propel High Schools.
- Graduated from Woodland Hills or Propel High School.
- Reside in Braddock, Pennsylvania or zip code 15104.
- Have a minimum high school attendance record of 90% from Woodland Hills or Propel high schools.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.