Kimberly A. Griffith Memorial Scholarship Fund The Kimberly A. Griffith Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for Penn Hills High School graduates entering nursing school.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend Penn Hills High School as a graduating senior.
- Pursue a degree or studies in Nursing.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited Nursing program.
- Be a traditional, full-time student.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from a non-relative.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.