Brenna and Mikaela Griffith Memorial Scholarship Fund The Brenna and Mikaela Griffith Memorial Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for high school graduates in Plum Borough, PA.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Closes: 2023-24 applications will be available in January.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Graduated from Center Elementary School.
- Reside in Plum Borough, Pennsylvania.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR a 4-year college or university.
- Be a full-time student.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from a non-relative.