Unknown Donor Scholarship Fund The Unknown Donor Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to graduating high school seniors, with a preference afforded to female graduates of Pittsburgh Public Schools.
Average Award: $2,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend high school in Allegheny County, PA as a graduating senior.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to qualified female applicants.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you.