Catherine Baine Berg Scholarship Fund & Patricia Berg Scholarship Fund The Catherine Baine Berg Scholarship Fund & Patricia Berg Scholarship Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation was created to benefit graduating seniors of Penn Hills High School who go on to attend the University of Pittsburgh.
Average Award: $4,000 Over 4 Years
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain degree status.
- Attend Penn Hills High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend the University of Pittsburgh.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).