Greensburg College Club Scholarship Fund The Greensburg College Club Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County to provide scholarships for graduating seniors who reside in or attend school in the 15601 area code.
Average Award: predominately multi-year scholarship at a minimum value of $1,000.00/ year
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in or attend school in zip code 15601.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to be articulate and to think critically, good character, leadership characteristics, interests and activities beyond academics, and care for others in the community at large.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a non-relative who is a representative of an organization which you are involved in apart from school participation/activities.