Greensburg College Club Scholarship Fund The Greensburg College Club Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County to provide scholarships for graduating seniors who reside in or attend school in the 15601 area code, as well as graduating seniors who are children or grandchildren of Greensburg College Club members.
Average Award: $1,000 per year
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain full-time enrollment.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 3/15/2024
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Reside in or attend school in zip code 15601 OR be the child or grandchild of a Greensburg College Club member.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to be articulate and to think critically, good character, leadership characteristics, interests and activities beyond academics, and care for others in the community at large.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your FAFSA Submission Summary (FSS). If you have not already received your FSS, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a non-relative who is a representative of an organization which you are involved in apart from school participation/activities.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.