Tetons Scholarship Fund The Tetons Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for students from Deer Lakes High School pursuing study at a trade or vocational school.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend as a graduating senior or be an alumnus of Deer Lakes High School.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be someone who has demonstrated participation in extracurricular activities, including school sponsored activities, volunteer work, after-school jobs, or family care.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a faculty member.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.