Teva Scholarship Fund The Teva Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for students from Deer Lakes High School pursuing student within the medical field.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend as a graduating senior or be an alumnus of Deer Lakes High School.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be someone who has demonstrated participation in extracurricular activities, including school sponsored activities, volunteer work, after-school jobs, or family care.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a faculty member.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.