Conservation Officers of Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund The Conservation Officers of Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for Pennsylvania resident undergraduate students enrolled or planning to enroll in a degree program studying the conservation of wildlife.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or be a current undergraduate student.
- Reside in Pennsylvania.
- Pursue a degree or studies in wildlife.
- Have or have had a PA CID number.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to students associated with Conservation Officers of Pennsylvania (COPA), the PA Game Commission or the PA Fish and Boat Commission.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals unrelated to you, one must be outdoor related. (Due to the COVID-19 school closures, this is now OPTIONAL.)