Longwood Servers Scholarship Fund The Longwood Servers Scholarship Fund was established by the Residents of Longwood at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for dining room servers, dietary aides and utility workers at Longwood at Oakmont attending or planning to attend an accredited college or technical school (traditional and non-traditional students).
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 11/15/2021
Application Period Closes: 3/31/2022
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or an institution of higher education as an undergraduate student.
- Reside in Western Pennsylvania.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (C+ average).
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a dining room server, dietary aide or utility worker at Longwood at Oakmont for at least 300 hours of service.
How to Apply
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit a letter from a current staff member at Longwood at Oakmont confirming that you meet the employment criteria.
- Submit proof of employment at Longwood at Oakmont as a diningroom server, dietary aide or utility worker for at least 300 hours of service.