Preckel-McAuley Scholarship Fund The Preckel-McAuley Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships to students pursuing a master's degree in Archives and Information Science at the University of Pittsburgh's School of Computing and Information.
Average Award: $2000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend the University of Pittsburgh's school of Computing and Information as a graduate student.
- Pursue a degree or studies in archives and information science.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference individuals not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.