Ira R. and Frances Wood Scholarship Fund The Ira R. and Frances Wood Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to be used solely and exclusively for the granting of partial or full college or university undergraduate scholarships to persons in need of financial help to begin or continue their education at the college level.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Multi-Year Award (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain degree status and a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Attend high school as a graduating senior in the Highlands High School or the Deer Lakes High School in Pennsylvania.
- Have shown active participation in community activities.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).