Ira R. and Frances Wood Scholarship Fund The Ira R. and Frances Wood Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to be used solely and exclusively for the granting of partial or full college or university undergraduate scholarships to persons in need of financial help to begin or continue their education at the college level.
2023 award budget is approximately $17,100
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain degree status and a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
You are now leaving The Pittsburgh Foundation website and entering Scholarship America’s website where the specific fund you are applying to will be included within a combined application offering additional scholarship opportunities.
- Attend high school as a graduating senior in the Highlands High School or the Deer Lakes High School in Pennsylvania.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to students who show dedication to community service.
How to Apply
- Click the button on this page and follow the instructions from Scholarship America. (This page will show the button when the application period is open.)