The Ira R. and Frances Wood Scholarship Fund The Ira R. and Frances Wood Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to be used solely and exclusively for the granting of partial or full college or university undergraduate scholarships to persons in need of financial help to begin or continue their education at the college level
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
- Attend high school as a graduating senior in the Highlands School District or the Deer Lakes School District in Pennsylvania.
- Have shown active participation in community activities.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.