Turner Dairy Student Scholarship Fund The Turner Dairy Student Scholarship Fund was created at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County to provide scholarships for graduating seniors of the Penn Hills High School.
Average Award: $2,500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Closes: 2023-24 applications will be available in January.
- Attend Penn Hills High School as a graduating senior.
- Have demonstrated service to others outside of the work environment in their community, church, school or through a charity/nonprofit organization.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university. Applicants may pursue their degree full-time or part-time, registered with minimum of 6 credits per semester.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.