Marilyn M. Johnston Memorial Scholarship Fund The Marilyn M. Johnston Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to assist financially needy students from Butler County with their college tuition.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years).
- Reside in Butler County, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2- or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.