Moul-Summers Scholarship Fund The Moul-Summers Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to assist students who prefer a vocational program or a 2-year college program.
Average Award: $1,500
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
- Attend a community college or an accredited technical/trade school in the Tri-State region.
- Graduated from a high school in Allegheny County or Butler County or have attained a GED.
- Have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 if the applicant is attending technical/ trade school or a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 if the applicant is a community college student.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.