Kiski Area Get on Track Scholarship The Kiski Area Get on Track Scholarship was created by Bill and Stephanie Kennedy to provide scholarships for Kiski Area High School track or cross-country athletes who intend to pursue a 2- or 4-year degree.
Average Award: $2,500
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 4/1/2024
- Attend Kiski Area High School as a graduating senior.
- Have participated in track or cross-country at the high school level.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend a 2- or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your FAFSA Submission Summary (FSS). If you have not already received your FSS, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.