College Club of Pittsburgh Scholarship Fund The College Club of Pittsburgh Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for female students who were born, lived in or went to school in Western PA to provide support for continuing education.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single Year Award. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
- Attend or plan to attend graduate school.
- Reside in Western Pennsylvania.
- Pursue a degree or studies in a graduate program.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Be someone who was born, lived in or went to school in Western PA.
- Preference will be given to women.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.