Eugenio R. Ricci and Rose DeNapoli Scholarship Fund The Eugenio R. Ricci and Rose DeNapoli Scholarship Fund was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for individuals seeking to complete their education or begin their educational journey with extended study. This scholarship is established in loving memory of Eugenio and Rose, both of whom valued training and education and saw education as a necessity, not an expense.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 4/1/2024
- Attend or plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2- or 4-year college or university.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be a United States citizen.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your FAFSA Submission Summary (FSS). If you have not already received your FSS, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from a coach, mentor, boss (current or former) or any other professional sponsor that highlights the applicant’s determination, drive and goals.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.