Salvatore and Diana Tresco American Dream Scholarship Fund The Salvatore and Diana Tresco American Dream Scholarship Fund was created for the employees of Tresco Companies and their children and grandchildren.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single Year. Previous recipients are encouraged to re-apply in consecutive years.
Application Period Opens: 11/15/2021
Application Period Closes: 3/15/2022
- Have demonstrated service to others in their community, work, church, school or through a charity/nonprofit organization.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to reapply for subsequent year funding.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be employed by Tresco Companies part-time or full-time for a period of 3 years as of the application deadline or be a child or grandchild of an employee with the same tenure. If the applicant is a child or grandchild of an employee of Tresco Companies, the applicant must be employed, during the summer prior to the year of trade school, college, or university as a demonstration of positive work ethic.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.