Colleen Holland Sundo Scholarship Fund The Colleen Holland Sundo Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation for students enrolled in the Duquesne University BSN program who have residence in Allegheny County, Washington or Westmoreland counties and financial need.
Average Award: $12,000 over 4 years.
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain full-time enrollment and a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
Deadline: Inquire in the financial aid office at Duquesne University
- Attend Duquesne University
- Reside in Allegheny County, Washington or Westmoreland counties.
- Pursue a degree or studies in nursing.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).