Live Like Eli Scholarship Fund The Live Like Eli scholarship fund was created in memory of Eli Bussotti by his parents. Eli was a senior at Highlands High School when he tragically lost his life following a car accident. Eli had a genuine love for life and a deep love for those around him. Eli was remarkable in bringing people together. He was an organ donor who provided the gift of life to seven people as well as countless others through tissue donation. Eli’s parents hope that the recipient of this scholarship can work towards a path of bringing people together in harmony and in love, to ultimately make the world just a bit brighter.
Average Award: $1,000
Award Type: Single Year.
- Attend Highlands High School as a graduating senior. GED, home schooled, and cyber students within the district are also eligible.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university either full-or part-time.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate community service and/or volunteerism.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone who is not related to you. (Due to the COVID-19 school closures, this is now OPTIONAL.)