McKeesport High School All Alumni Scholarship Fund The McKeesport High School All Alumni Scholarship Fund was created to provide scholarships to graduating senior of McKeesport High School who plan to pursue their undergraduate education.
Average Award: $1,000 to one student annually.
Award Type: Single-Year
- Attend McKeesport High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).