Marilyn and Wayne Croushore Scholarship Fund The Marilyn and Wayne Croushore Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide financial assistance to a worthy student who, without such aid, would be unable to obtain post-secondary education. Once these goals are achieved, it is hoped that the recipients will someday assist other students in need of similar assistance.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Closes: The application for this scholarship will open at a later date. Please check this page again in mid-January for updated information.
- Attend Penn Hills High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 to 3.2 on a 4.0 scale.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.