Diane Ballina Memorial Scholarship Fund The Diane Ballina Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation/The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County in memory of Diane Ballina, a beloved secretary at Valley High School for over 20 years. This scholarship was created to provide scholarships to graduating seniors at Valley High School.
Average Award: $4,000 Over 4 Years
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintainfull-time enrollment and a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
Application Period Closes: 2023-24 applications will be available in January.
- Attend Valley High School as a graduating senior.
- Have demonstrated community service to the New Kensington and Arnold areas.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.