Spillane Family Scholarship Fund The Spillane Family Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation in memory of Daniel P. Spillane Jr., EdD (1930-2020). Daniel was a graduate of Homestead High School and was an Educator in the Pittsburgh Public School.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2024
Application Period Closes: 4/1/2024
- Attend Steel Valley High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your FAFSA Submission Summary (FSS). If you have not already received your FSS, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.