Phyllis Toby Genszler Memorial Scholarship The Phyllis Toby Genszler Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation in memory/honor of Phyllis Toby Genszler. Phyllis was a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University and spent her 40-year professional career working in various computer-related roles at PPG until she retired. She was passionate about helping others along their life journey which is why her husband Jack Philips established this scholarship to honor her legacy.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Multi-year award for 2 years. (Recipients must maintain full-time enrollment.)
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/30/2023
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 and exhibit academic achievement.
- Plan to attend Community College of Allegheny County.
- Preference will be given to women and minority applicants.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.