Anthony & Ferne Miller Demangone Memorial Scholarship Fund The Anthony & Ferne Miller Demangone Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County in memory of Ferne Miller Demangone and Anthony Martin Demangone. The scholarship, established by Anthony and Ferne’s children, was created to honor their parents’ commitment to education so that others’ may be able to benefit from such an opportunity.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Single-Year Award
Application Period Opens: 1/16/2024
Application Period Closes: 3/15/2024
- Attend Mt. Pleasant Area High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Plan to attend a 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to female and non-binary individuals.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.