George "Herk" Eastland Memorial Scholarship Fund The George “Herk” Eastland Memorial Scholarship Fund was established at The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County to provide scholarships to graduating seniors at Norwin High School.
Average Award: Varies
Award Type: Multi-Year (up to 4 years). Recipients must maintain full-time enrollment and a 3.0 GPA.
Application Period Opens: 1/17/2023
Application Period Closes: 3/15/2023
- Attend Norwin High School as a graduating senior.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to first-generation college students.
How to Apply
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.