Vocational Training Fund for Girls The Vocational Training Fund for Girls was created at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for vocational training to underprivileged students of Allegheny County.
Average Award $1,750
- Attend an accredited career/technical school, Point Park University, or Robert Morris University.
- Graduated from a high school in Allegheny County, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school, Point Park University or Robert Morris University.
- Preference will be given to qualified female applicants.
How to Apply
- Complete the application by clicking the blue button above.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from a faculty member.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.