Robert Morris School Fund The Robert Morris School Fund was established at The Pittsburgh Foundation to provide scholarships for full-time students at Robert Morris University
Average Award: $500
Award Type: Renewable Award (subject to committee recommendation).
Deadline: Inquire in the school's Financial Aid Office.
- Attend Robert Morris University as a full-time student.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
How to Apply
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial transcripts.